El Sistema Colorado provides underserved youth with exceptional programs in musical arts within a nurturing environment, empowering them to develop their potential, pursue their education, and strengthen their communities. El Sistema provides access to exceptional music education in order to promote youth development. Central to El Sistema Colorado’s plan is to build, with community partners, youth orchestras and choirs in underserved communities throughout Denver and Colorado.
Half-time Development Director
El Sistema Colorado seeks a half-time Development Director impassioned by ESC’s mission to use ensemble music as a tool for social change. We serve several low-income Denver
The El Sistema Colorado Development Director will focus on creating and executing a comprehensive individual donor strategy, working closely with the Board of Directors and Program Director, conferring as needed with the El Sistema Colorado Grants Manager.
- Alignment with ESC’s mission.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Eight years development experience cultivating a range of individual donors.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- General computer competency and familiarity with donor database systems.
El Sistema Colorado in 5 minutes: El Sistema Colorado: Changing Lives